Background Image

Forgrim's Videos and Guides

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by Forj, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Leaker Leaker Recruit

I "liked" the video, but I really didn't LIKE it. It highlights the issues we are all having at the moment, in different ways. It's tough to sit there and watch because we have all been there.

I did enjoy the commentary though, it is nice to get a narrative report. Storytime with Grandpa Forj!
  2. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Glad you "liked" it then. Mostly the video is just filler, so it's not all still images and me talking. I just tried to keep it somewhat relevant to what I was talking about.

Not sure how I feel about the "Grandpa" apellation though...
  3. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Weekly Crusade #2 is up. I talk about a couple of bugs, and give my thoughts on Steam of Corruption, Mark of Nurgle, and playing as Chaos and Eldar.

4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Lol, 2:38 LSM ass slide is just hilarious, I laughed my ass off :D
    Forj likes this.
  5. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Maybe I should do a "Funniest Flails" video
    Leaker and Bladerunner777 like this.
  6. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Just broke 1000 views, thank you! Small beans, I know, but this is all new to me.
    Leaker likes this.
  7. Leaker Leaker Recruit

Congrats @Forj! Good to see that the Official Unofficial Spokesman for the HB community is getting the word out. It is also great to hear that there is that much interest in the HB. Or, people just want to laugh at the flailing attempts at contributing to the team the HB is currently stuck dealing with. Let's hope it's the first one!
    Forj likes this.
  8. Thats fantastic feedback, I hope these videos keep coming and applaud your dedication to supporting the game!
    Leaker and Forj like this.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

You can tell when I've been having a good time in game, because I make another hype video. This one includes some of my all time best kills, thanks to the tweak I made to correct my mouse movement.

10. Leaker Leaker Recruit

Haven't seen a hype video in a while. Good to see another one. Your experiences are pretty similar to mine. Pretty concerning was the first kill where you were wailing on the Raptor and he was able to close on the ground and slap you in the face before dying. Granted you were standing and moving, but with all those hit indicators, one would think he wouldn't have gotten that close. At least you got him down.
    ByeBye and Forj like this.