Background Image

Forged Jump Pack is huge!

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Boahwaji, Sep 18, 2017.

1. I do not know about anyone else but look at the size of this thing! It's huge! Does it annoy anyone else like it annoys me? It could do with a bit of size reduction I think, it is mostly the upper half that annoys me the most. It could be a little more..streamlined maybe?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Just make a character called "Garbage disposal man", then claim you shove your kills into the intakes to fuel your jetpack with the BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Now that is an idea for a finisher animation... Or a refuel of one fuelbar per execution if you use mark of khorne... the possibilities....

And yes, it looks a bit silly. Do like the model but a tad bit smaller would be nice.
    Sumshine, Firskon, 0strum and 4 others like this.
  3. Much rather we had some jump pack options for aesthetics rather than just whatever fuel level we're using, personally. Like the option for the "classic" raptor jump pack, the new one, a Mk II or IV, etc.
    Sumshine, Cyborg_Dragon and Vaanes like this.
  4. Trashcan-Man .
    What do you have against the savior of chaos and demons?

Trashcan-Man is always there to help the weak and bloodthirsty.
    Trashcan-Man is faster (dead) then the eye can see
    Trashcan-Man is your saviour.

And you dare to insult Trashcan-Man?!?
    Boahwaji likes this.
  5. GreenTable Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

ITS HUGE! IT MEANS IT HAS HUGE ENGINES!

Rip and tear
    DrDooManiC and Vaanes like this.
  6. Needs more holes and some extra straps.
    Firskon likes this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Its actually lore accurate as raptors want as big and as powerful and fast engines they can strap on themselves without falling down.
    Dharchaon81 likes this.
  8. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

You know... I think the secret god of the raptor cult might actually be Darwin...

Your statement so reminded me of this:)
    Boahwaji likes this.
  9. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

ROFL! OK, OK, got... Hahaha, seriously? Must be a joke, right? No, seriously, I can not believe that Games Workshop (which has to say ok to everything) said, yeah, that's fine.
  10. Horus Firskon Subordinate