Background Image

Forge World Minis

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by IvanMulkeen, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Ivan Mulkeen ScorpioSymbol Well-Known Member

So I'm kind of in love with Forge World. If you haven't checked out the Warhammer mini's they turn out I highly recommend you do so right now. Seriously, stop reading this and go Google Forgeworld.

This message will still be here once you've done so (that's what tabs are for).

See? Aren't they fantastic? I put my first order in and it was a trio of bikes for my White Scar army. I decided I wanted some fancier bikes for my Khan, Librarian and Apothecary...then I realized I needed fancier bikes for my whole Command Squad--okay, so truth be told I kind of want those bikes for my whole army, but my money tree didn't sprout this year so I'm stuck with what I can afford.

So, 3 bikes received, 3 bikes ordered (Khan + Command Squad). I kind of need 1 more, because my librarian and chaplain will be interchangeablein my army depending on what I'm facing (hello 7th edition).

Getting used to using resin is tricky. Get yourself some very fast acting super glue, otherwise you're going to be doing a lot of holding.

Once I'm finished my White Scars it's a toss up what I want to paint next, it's either going to be a Thousand Sons army, or a Minotaur Space Marine Army (as I love their colour scheme, and the figs they sell on Forgeworld for them.)

Whitescarbikes.jpg

These are what the bikes look like, and the awesome Mark IV armour.
  2. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

I agree Forge World got some of the finest miniatures I've ever seen and they got miniatures you won't find anywhere else, I absolutely adore their dreadnoughts!
  3. Love those White Scars :) And, yeah, Forge World definitely has the best models
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

and you can also use the HH armour
  5. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

But why resin?!?!
  6. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

It is cheaper no?
  7. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

Its such a pain to use
  8. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Well when you gain some you lose some y'know.
  9. Grey Legion34 GreyLegion34 Well-Known Member

Thats fair i guessw
  10. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *drool'
    Aw man my keyboard!