Background Image

For The Greater Good!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Commander_Farsight, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Oh, don't mind me. Seeing children play is always an amusing sight, especially when those children think they have the right to rule this Cosmos, as opposed to it's rightful rulers; the Eldar.
  2. Welcome to the forums, alien..
  3. I welcome you too, spess Mahreen...

METAL BAWKSES
    Vandrus likes this.
  4. Authrix Active Member

Farsight bomb club, represent! :D
  5. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

Farsight is a pretty cool guy.
    Gives the finger to Ethereals and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Authrix likes this.
  6. *chuckles*
    ooh the irony...
  7. Authrix Active Member

...says the human :p
  8. indeed says the human...who is part of the most powerful civilization in the universe, who is part of the race that, even after their so called by the eldar 'fall' when that traitor horus nearly struck down the Emperor, praise be to him, we are STILL the most powerful civilization, and did NOT create a new chaos god...nor did we create an eye of terror.

and whose race could easily obliterate your race or the eldar if we werent fighting all of the aliens at once. we hold back the endless tide of xenos while fighting traitorous scum from within, mutants, heretics, and daemons of the warp. AND we deal with incompetence daily.

oh--and we have free will. why did you leave your race again? i know you are part of the far-sight enclaves...your race is on its rode to ruin too....isn't it?
    Azurand likes this.
  9. Authrix Active Member

You humans lack the comprehension to understand the Greater Good. Power is nothing without direction Gue'la, and you sorely lack both...
    Shas'o Kias likes this.