Background Image

For The Emperor!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ulysses, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Ulysses Ulysses Member

I read the books, I paint the models, I pore through the lore, but I've never played the war game. I own all DoW and DoW2. I own Space Marine. I own Fire Warrior. I'm looking to build a suit via pepakura, but the funds are lacking at this time. Saved enough to buy the Founders pack though, so I look forward to smashing some traitors and xenos with my battle brothers!

Definitely playing Ultramarines, unless Black Templars are brought in, in which case I'll have to flip a coin. The Emperor's Angels of Death beckon for your green tide! The traitor legions and their heresy will be cleansed! We will purge all xenos....

Excited to play. Can't wait to meet you all in the place, where there is only war.
  2. Sharr Savage Curator

Like you I've enjoyed the books, painting hte models and reading up on the lore. Even teh game play from DOW, Space Marine and other titles. I can't wait for beta <3.

A pity you choose to side with the Ultramarines. The glory of Chaos is the only true path, why waste your talents in service of a corpse?
  3. Ulysses Ulysses Member

Horus didn't seem to fare better in the service to chaos. Though the Emperor may be enshrined, he lives on, and guides humanity.
  4. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Welcome ajf412 ! We have another MonKeigh to slay fellow Aspect Warriors!
  5. Sharr Savage Curator

Perhaps so. Though I am more sympathetic to Lorgar's cause than I am with the other Primarchs. I mean Lorgar was he most loyal and devoted of his brothers and look how the Emperor treated him. He doesn't just destroy one of the XVIIs prized cities (A slap to the face I might add). He has Lorgar's rival Guiliman do it under direct command of the Emperor (that just throws salt and lemon onto the wound).
  6. Ulysses Ulysses Member

Indeed, you Slaanesh deviant. You will be purged, xenos scum. Looking forward to shredding your corpse with a chain sword, and sending the rest of your ilk to join your lost ancestors. (This game is going to be fantastic!)
  7. Ulysses Ulysses Member

Ah, Lorgar. The weakest of the bunch. Easily swayed by corruption. Puny minded traitor.
  8. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking of a creature as foolish and pitiful as a monkeigh! before you even begin to fight us Eldar you, and the forces of Chaos will have already slaughtered each other, and we will simply finish all your worthless lives...
  9. Godsmote Euwald Well-Known Member

Welcome to the crusade m8, hope you brought snacks :)
  10. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

Welcome Brother. Keep your bolter loaded against the Xenos and Traitor scum!
    ajf412 likes this.