Background Image

Fix Matchmaker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Jun 21, 2017.

?

bE lazy?

1. yes

2. yes yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bihaviur, 'ello

fix matchmaker
    FIX MATCHMAKER
    fix matchmaker
    FIX MATCHMAKER

fix matchmaker
    FIX MATCHMAKER

fix matchmaker
    FIX MATCHMAKER

fix matchmaker
    FIX MATCHMAKER hello we asking it near a year

How much time we have to wait until you code 15 minutes to make even teams? Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Astra-Militarum-Imperium-3696412.jpeg
    Vaanes, Zael, Numitor and 8 others like this.
  2. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

As per one of the latest streams, they're "looking into it"
    Brother-Bardiel and HappyPillz like this.
  3. The Soon™ is strong with this one.
    Vaanes, Twirl, Brutuz and 5 others like this.
  4. Yes. I sense a lot of Soon™ here, this must be a sacred topic!
    Not that it isn't fundamentaly important, but we can wait till sonn™ for it to happen i guess
    Vaanes, Drakonite and HappyPillz like this.
  5. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Maybe next year. They are busy with implementing the Blood Angels faction at the moment, tank maps after those. And tank customizations a year after those.

Autarch? What is that?
    Vaanes, Twirl and DrDooManiC like this.
  6. Drops Drops Steam Early Access

They're working on it. You don't have to remind them every six months... :rolleyes:
  7. Oddbob Subordinate

/rant on

I've been trying to stay positive about this whole situation. Last night I got into a Eldar vs CSM Medusa game. We enter the lobby with 5v5, a couple CSM disconnect, we get the "Waiting For Players". 5 minutes later, no start but it's 6 Eldar / 7 CSM. A minute later the timer starts with 6 Eldar, 9 CSM. The entire game we were down 3 the whole time. Meanwhile the Eldar team has a couple of people screeching "learn to play" and "F-info noobs".

My next game started down 3 people. The Chaos team was playing better than the Eldar. But then the team hate started up, I slipped in a puddle of tears and broke off my "give a fuck", so I just quit.

I know a properly working MM won't stop the poor sportsmanship, but starting with an even match sure would be nice.....

/rant off
    ArchKnightHough and Drakonite like this.
  8. Kyros Drakonite Preacher

It's funny because we're about to hit the sixth month mark since Nathan "acknowledged" it was a problem.
  9. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

And here is the funniest thing of all. The 3 man down issue was the MM solution. For those that can remember, matches used to start with 1 or sometimes 0 enemies against a full team. So they set the MM to allow for a 5 person difference. That still caused massive imbalance, so they lowered it to a 3 man separation. They claimed, at the time, that they couldn't lower it anymore or the system would have trouble getting matches started in a decent time frame. Welcome to the world of EC fixes vs. players need to complain.
    Talron, Alb and Brujah like this.
  10. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Shh, no-one wants explanations and logic here.

Torches and pitchforks or GTFO.