Background Image

Fix Eldar

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Dragonkindred, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Ho a fix eldar thread ? It's been so long since the last one I was wondering if this community has gone mad.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  2. Enjoy another eldar nerf, without compensation in other areas - tempest is a pure shit now and they nerfed fusion pistol just for nerfing it, maybe to make LSM happy when they read patchnote. becaus eldar still so OP (joke)
    Dragonkindred and Sily like this.
  3. SakitPerut Steam Early Access

Saw the game update on Steam, decided to try it again because I've time to spare.
    Tried queuing as Ork, can't get a match in 20 minutes. Queued as Eldar, handily lose all 3 matches I've bothered to play, not even close ones coupled with "Eldar OP" at the end of those matches.
    Remembered why I stopped playing and I'll have to say sorry I won't be part of the solution here.

Best of luck.
    Dragonkindred and Faeruin like this.
  4. My worst expectaions about response of eldar mains getting real. So sad. I havent played yeat because on work. But experince of nearly 2000 hours says to me only weapon that could carry against bolters spam are taken away. Surely shittalk about how mythically eldar OP is still here
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Didn’t you see the joke? Eldar are OP.
  6. Rosencrantz Rosencrantz Arkhona Vanguard

Meh, my Eldar main's been stuck at around 4/5th of the way to rank 6 since about a week after they introduced rank 6. That was like a year or more ago? There's just no incentive to play Eldar when it's so much easier to jump into a guaranteed Chaos match on the few occasions I still feel like playing EC. Eldar campaign just feels like a case of too little, too late.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

we passed to little to late about 2-3 months ago, the campaign n autarch is pretty much in the realm of pyrrhic victory for bE. "hey guys we did it!... guys? guys?"
  8. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

Nice to see there are some people who still check the Eldar forum. Perhaps there is a little hope left....

Though I don't think nerfing Eldar weapons and then launching an Eldar campaign will help much. Anyone know much about the Sc... Autarch?
    TheEmprahsWorst likes this.
  9. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

ante
  10. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

There aren't really much Eldar left, they nerfed our melee and ranged weapons after all :D

The Autarch should arrive at the end of the Campaign, so around Friday next week (the 17th) and he will use a Power Sword and Fusion Pistol (newly nerfed of course) and have two Banners/Standards. Not certain what buffs he will give though.
    That was the last I heard btw ^^