Background Image

First Ork Model Released

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Wolffe, Jun 25, 2014.

1. THQ Space Marine:

Right click/View Image

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Appledrink Appledrink First Blood!

Those orks all look great too, I don't understand why they made them the way they did with this. I do hope the reconsider the look of the model.
    Benny and Surbert like this.
  3. intense intents Capital_G Active Member

wait, we're taking chaos opinions on our orks, and a chaos player is jumping ship because of an ork model, and 18 months before launch?

i smell bs.
  4. Surebert Surbert Subordinate

'OI! Wer da ZOG are Me Teef!?!?!
  5. Surebert Surbert Subordinate

And the model is alright, it doesn't look quite right? idk if it's just because it doesn't have any teeth or what. I think it is its jaw and ears :0
  6. I just figured out why I disliked the Orks from Space Marine so much: they have practically no bulk to their limbs whatsoever when compared to their torso. I always thought they looked odd, but I could never put my finger on it until now. Granted, they're still pretty buff, just not proportionally so to their bodies.
    Blackskull likes this.
  7. Surebert Surbert Subordinate

As long as I'z can pik up a puny space marine an' toss 'em lik a grott! Har HAr HAR
  8. Lol people are already gonna bail cause the models ain;t their perfect way out the bat... its not even pre alpha and nothing is even remotely complete. If you act like that i hope you leave soon .
    Cuz waztin any dakka on uz wun't be wurf it
  9. flip flip Preacher

You know the great thing about bE? They actually accept our feedback, listen & change things based off what WE say. So rather than say "I'm bailing, these models suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" when this is literally the first iteration of Orks we have seen for the game which, mind you, is in PRE-PRE-PRE-PRE ALPHA, why don't you voice your opinion more rationally and calmly. Would be a bit more constructive.
  10. Dun't give da little pink squigs any ought bout comin bakk.... If em squigs wanna jump rok before wez take off let em... We dun''t need em und i dun't wanna have any of dem 'eads on me Stikk

Also using the same kinda of idea from Space Marine orks isnt that bad of an idea i mean i like them orks they know how to have it done but i don't want a easy copy paste job i want them to be unique :D
    and also i don't want the orkz having beer bellies... that kinda has to go
    Wesker47 likes this.