Background Image

First Chaos Model Look

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Crypto, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Crypto Crypto Preacher

2. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

I hope you will be able to have different looking horns.
  3. I hope I can get a topknot! Looking good so far though, great base model to add variety too
    ChaplainRU55IO, XRuinX and Wyzilla like this.
  4. Calieus Calieus Subordinate

Those horns... Ugh. I bet there will be customization though.

On a side note, never understood the reasoning behind the CSM backpacks...
  5. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Well the backpack is vital to the power armors function, and CSP use power armor too.
  6. VIC Vic Member

CSM should get a ram ability or charge type. o_O I like it, looks heavy, intimidating.
  7. Xaru'Karak Xaru Curator

Looking great so far!
    Atrocyttus likes this.
  8. Wyzilla Wyzilla Well-Known Member

They don't look like the normal astartes ones because the warp, well, warps your armor. Those metal arrows aren't natural, the immaterium will eventually mutate what you wear, hence why some armor is covered in organic tissue it started to grow, horns and spikes sprouting from the armor, etc. It's because the machine spirit of the armor itself is tainted.

And like all the other race previews, dear god it looks awful. Thank god these are just pre/alpha renders. Hopefully the end product looks nothing like this and more like the DOW II model. Thankfully they at least gave them horns, unlike Relic >.>
    SonOfLorgar, JuSpE and Djemo-SRB like this.
  9. shinros shinros Subordinate

Relic did give them horns its called ranking up your faction and your units and heroes start to look epic.
  10. Vox de Vacuo Vox-de-Vacuo Active Member

I dislike this model. Absolutely. It resembles outdated plastic CSM miniature, bleh. Shame on bE.