Background Image

Fire Dragons are OP! kinda

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by HorNeTNesT, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Kannon.NCS etc
  2. Bob Mr_Bob Member

To be honest I don't really care about unprotected vehicles. Those deserve to be slag if met by a dedicated AV.
    What frustrates me is that vehicle diving is totally viable, especially with for units with higher speed.
    I'd like the ability to foil AV for more than two of their spawns.

If DoT affect support items, and if disabling Melta bombs were implemented, they'd need enough HP that you couldn't burn your own before it explodes, but that concentrated fire could. Ideally, I'd have the caveat that if destroyed by explosion or heat DoT they'd still go off normally.
  3. glitter gnomes op pls remove.
    Stop killing my truk
  4. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

5. Means nothing. Vehicles still die quickest against Eldar, you dismissed the human factor
  6. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

Yes, I cnow many players do not have enough brain to protect their vehicles
    Krayt likes this.
  7. They don't do an anything different to when playing against other races, yet vehicles still die faster
    Also explain how to defend a vehicle against 2 fire dragons and a hawk in a serpent?
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

The same way you defend it against Two Lascannons and a magno-grav: Fucking kill them before they even threaten you.
  9. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

teamplay\teamwork

fire dragons+ fire dragons = 2 fire dragons = teamplay
    2 fire dragons + hawk = 3 player = teamwork

[​IMG]
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

How difficult is it to process that in order do defeat a 3 man AV squad you need at least 3 mates protecting the transport ?