Background Image

Fire Dragons are OP! kinda

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by HorNeTNesT, Jun 20, 2018.

1. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

In your example if my team hasn't taken a single point by the time all our transports are expended there's a much greater issue at hand.

Simply having a quicker method of getting to the point to be shredded by a superior team won't help improve the match's like you think.

Since all we can offer is empirical evidence I'll give you some from last night (I suck with the map names it's an old small map, used to be so snowy now has a barren looking version, when attacking A is directly in front past some round tanks B had a walkway and is farther north and c is mid map to the right close to defender spawn) I was playing chaos on attack vs Myst, we got stone walled at A. This isn't a map that requires transports but they are nice to have and we generally had them most tbt match. But guess what? Eldar op whines pretty much the whole time. Being able to attack the points readily didn't stem the flow of tears.
  2. Pegasus Station Recovered is the map (small maps with close points are the best)
    That's more bias than facts, plus Eldar just feel OP when you play against them
  3. *Facepalm* Feel OP... Really? Can I say it Feels OP to get gunned down by the bolter?
  4. Rhino is better in driving and manuverability now than serpent after its turnaround nerf. Now serpent is a fucking boat used only to get to the point with 10 people and ZOMG capture it from first attack
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Seriously, feels OP catching a power maul to the face as well or 2 shot by a stalker bolter..
  6. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

Oneshot, fullmobility hawks builds oneshotted by this trash
  7. Care to explain how you can be one shot by a hawk? No hawk build in the game can currently one shot anyone that I know of.
  8. Forever Dancing First Blood!

Think they where referring to the stalker.
    Krayt likes this.
  9. ^ Bolter hate

^Stalker Bolter hate

^ More Stalker Bolter hate

There should be a rule where if a weapon is hated by everyone it's nerfed.

Also if your getting hit by a weapon as slow as a Maul as Elder your doing it wrong.
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

So now its proven FD is actually the slowest vehicle killer in the game its now the wave serpent that is OP not ttk like it was yesterday was it?

Even pre nerf I always said it was not FD's fault but the lawn mowing transport and every Eldar OP nerf caller laughed at me.Now you change your tune because it suits you? hahahaha

Reverse the nerfs to WS and FD's make it so crouched players cant be mowed down..Fixed.