Background Image

Fire Dragons are OP! kinda

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by HorNeTNesT, Jun 20, 2018.

1. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I dont consider AV cancerous, I consider people that can't understand how to play the game, and refuse to lean how to play it cancerous. All the time people complain about AV, but HOW often do you find stationary transports in this game? It's EVERY game the transports are just drive to the point, abandoned in the SAME exact spots they always are than it's some massive complaint they get blown apart.

For instance on blackbolt how many times can i defend, spawn on C, and run down the right side of the map (left if your the attacker) and blow up the transport that goes to capture C and parks right at the barracades by those stairs? EVERY GAME

Medusa? point A? under the building or by the stairs that lead up outside, B? parked directly north by the crates or directly south by the other crates. C? right infront of the stairs or slightly north behind the rise. But than.. OOMMG all the transports are gone? /facepalm
    Konok0 likes this.
  2. Well I always thought Scorpions where the best at close quarters combat, the best flankers, the best at stealth, the best at choosing their battles and incising their prey with surgical precision, the best at escaping to fight again another day but most of all the best at coming out on top but hey that could be just me -lawl-

I used to use the Fist-Klaw too, back when it was a viable AV weapon for this very reason. But now even with the addition of a shield the loup holes that break the rps system only with the fist make it more of a liability than anything.

Tac isn't the problem its the bolter, this is a weapon that's NEVER been nerfed, it's only been buffed and 'tweaked' . Why? because the majority of the player base are L/Csm Bolter fans. So the logic is to keep revenue coming in they need their fanboy flag ship flying its banner high to keep that cash flowing.

Anyways until AI gives birth to the Quantum Internet and we're unshackled from latency speed is king in a multiplayer game. All Eldar have it, Some Chaos who are smart enough to know this have it so they will for ever have the advantage.
  3. Bob Mr_Bob Member

I still think Melta Bombs should be able to be disabled before exploding just like other support items.
    Would nerf vehicle diving.

Such a change would alter the current functionality of damaging a melta to blow it early.
    Making the Melta Bomb immune to friendly fire could possibly rectify accidentally disabling it yourself.
    Are support items already immune to DoT ailments?
  4. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

no
  5. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

For most players, this will not change anything. Weak players do not protect the vehicles now. And they will not do it later. ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
  6. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

In your example if my team hasn't taken a single point by the time all our transports are expended there's a much greater issue at hand.

Simply having a quicker method of getting to the point to be shredded by a superior team won't help improve the match's like you think.

Since all we can offer is empirical evidence I'll give you some from last night (I suck with the map names it's an old small map, used to be so snowy now has a barren looking version, when attacking A is directly in front past some round tanks B had a walkway and is farther north and c is mid map to the right close to defender spawn) I was playing chaos on attack vs Myst, we got stone walled at A. This isn't a map that requires transports but they are nice to have and we generally had them most tbt match. But guess what? Eldar op whines pretty much the whole time. Being able to attack the points readily didn't stem the flow of tears.
  7. *Facepalm* Feel OP... Really? Can I say it Feels OP to get gunned down by the bolter?
  8. Rhino is better in driving and manuverability now than serpent after its turnaround nerf. Now serpent is a fucking boat used only to get to the point with 10 people and ZOMG capture it from first attack
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Seriously, feels OP catching a power maul to the face as well or 2 shot by a stalker bolter..
  10. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

Oneshot, fullmobility hawks builds oneshotted by this trash