Background Image

Finally, i made it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jencent, May 19, 2017.

1. TGM Jencent Cardinal

Long-long time ago, in thread about "melee is dead after 1.3.", i proved the reverse with screenshot of 55 kills versus orcs. Someone(i forget his nickname), said "you're a liar, you cheating". Bla-bla-bla, and we came to a decision, if i score this again and prove this with video - He take his words back.

So, if you're still here and see this... This taked a little much timem, but i made it again, at this moment with video-prove.
  2. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

dont worry jencent. someone will come up with something why you were doin good in this specific situation and why melee is so dead (melee is atm worse than ranged, this is a known fact, there is no nead whatsoever to create 123512341451235 threads about it or to reply to this post why melee is factually worse than ranged)
    Xengard likes this.
  3. Aislinn Aislinn First Blood!

Congrats, pal.
    Fairly tough to make decent kill count with a fist theese days!
  4. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Well played even though your glory huntin let chaos down as a whole. You are bloody lucky your were playing for Khorne else you'd be a spawn right now if was any of the other gods. :p
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

That person might have been me. It sounds like something I would have said back in March. Definitely sounds like something @Thraxus would have said. I don't think Melee is dead. I'm still keeping the pilot light on. If I had to make another prophetic statement today though, I would say Raptor is dead.
  6. Dauntless Tyrium Steam Early Access

Pretty epic. Glad to see the issues I run into can be overcome. Especially the one with getting shot in the back by your targets buddy all the time. XD
  7. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

You are a maestro with that fist. Teach me...
  8. Maensith Subordinate

Want some fisting lessons? :cool:
    Utherix likes this.
  9. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

Melee was absolutely dead immediately after 1.3, all except that awesome Khorne Fist build which is still valid today (though not as OP)

Now Melee is kindof ok, you just really have to work at it.
  10. Xengard Xengard Subordinate

fisting.png