Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

I like this one tho it's in German, I know German enough to get what they're saying, their criticism style is hilarious and precise at the same time :D :

2. You know the sacred lenguage.
    Dub it.
    Right now.
    No breaks for you.
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Hahah I don't know it that much, last time I spoke it in high school during final exams but you can ask this guy :)

@Savij
  4. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

You forget the fact that they, uh, need people to buy it...
  5. GameStar is huge shit. They gave "No Man's Sky" a "good" rating with 73% with no comments about the ocean of lies from the devs ... yet they call EC a "early access cheek".
    This video is told by a pubescent guy, jesus. Sarcasm while reaching his voice break sure is a reputable source.
    mikk34 and Gazrick like this.
  6. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

And they did.
  7. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

Back to strawmanning again.

Let's make it easy for you, none of the reviews I'm talking about are old ones that people have forgotten about. They were all posted in the last week. These same reviewers have not played the game since before it was launched (at least 2 weeks).

Therefore they have not played the most recent version of the game when a lot of things changed. They have likely not played for months, lets say, before Eldar were in.

You think it's right that they put in a review, now, today, for a game that they haven't played since Alpha?

Enough trolling. You can't counter my argument so you warp it to be something it isn't and argue against that.

I'm sick of this idiocy, nice try on the strawman tactics though.

'If anyone gave a shit about the reviews they'd look at them and think "does this review work for what the game is now?" so they look at the review date THE REVIEW DATE ON THESE REVIEWS IS WITHIN THE LAST WEEK "oh its way outta date, lemme look at another one then" so they do that.'

Keep living in your delusional world cupcake, I'm sure everything is awful there.

The facts indicate that clearly people are putting up false reviews of the game. They should be taken down.
  8. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Naaah, this game's so cooool that BHVR's workers family members will do :D
  9. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Heheh, if the reviews are invalid in your opnion send a message to Steam, boycott them, do something :) .
    Xeltan likes this.
  10. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

People are leaving bad reviews becasue they think the game is bad.

drop the damn tinfoil hat already.