Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

@Technogeist You aren't going to win this, @Poked has an Starcraft Hydralisk as his profile pic (which means that all of your arguments are invalid) and he actually talks sense.
  2. Nimrock Nimrock Well-Known Member

Brother-Bardiel and AddyRedrum like this.
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

If you don't want your little childish head to be fatigued insted of taking an afternoon nap just don't post bs in the forums, you won't be fatigued then.

'Invalid' reviews should be removed - lol, who are you to judge if they are invalid or not but ok, like I said, do something, write to Steam instead of littering threads with your fantasies.
  4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Steam reviews - fact

You tubers reviews - fact

Players frustration - fact

EC - unfinished state - fact.

Lies and shady marketing - fact.

What more facts do you need, Obama's open letter?

You told me 'the game will change' boo hoo, and who are you? A dev? We've been promised tons of stuff hundreds times and not delivered and now we should sit quiet cos 'the game will change'?
  5. soo...about that...yeah
  6. Haldur Haldur Curator

So has it already come this far that community members, who once came here to back the same game they loved (everybody here loved and/or loves EC and would not be here if they did not. Remember this!), now go after each others throats?

And you talk about reviews or state of a game kill it? Think again... It rather starts right here.

What people should do, and this is but my humble mind on this:

- If you still see a future, if you enjoy the game how it is right now and are willing to stay with it, may come whatever will : Stay and behave accordingly.

- If you can not see any future for the game and yourself, if you are too disappointed and lost the fun, faith or both: Do yourself and the others a favour and leave without spilling more toxicity.

Edit: Took out the "You will be missed though" part. Was not meant sarcastic, but seemed to trigger people.
    cTravisty, GreyZ and Gazrick like this.
  7. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Haldur likes this.
  8. GT3000 GT3000 Xenotechnologist

Holy shit, the patches can't come soon enough so that people can shut the fuck up and play the game.

Or die, I'm cool with either at this point.
  9. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

Look guys I'm not saying EC is in a good state currently. What I am saying is that basing a single judgement on a game that is always improving is not sensical, especially sonce fundamental parts of the game actually work well.

The game need's work, but nobody here on their right mind should WANT this game to fail. Especially of they paid a dime for it.
  10. Actually, in software develoment 40% of the ressources are spend before you even get to programming^^ (20% on programming and the other 40% on testing).
    Cupcakeunleashed likes this.