Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Nimrock Nimrock Well-Known Member

Hehehehe... this is for sure! Going step further then Zeds theory that Spacemarine and Planetside players orginized to destroy this game but I think it is possible.
    Game is so great in current state that the only explanation of reviews is some great evil conspiracy.
    Al-Kaida could be also involved.
  2. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Just launched? JUST? This launch was a catastrophe, if first impressions mean anything in gaming world EC is f****d already. This game was launched in alpha\beta state, that's ok with you?

Well it does change some, wow - amazing, isn't it? The problem is it often changes in wrong direction and most of all TOO SLOW.

I don't need to indoctrinate anything, read Steam reviews, watch you tubers comments, listen to ppl. Are they all indoctrinating too? Maybe we are all hallucinating :D ?
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  3. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

I can sense some emotional bias here.
  4. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

Why do you think you're entitled to my time if your very first comment has no evidence and then you expect me to go digging for shit to prove you wrong with? Go away.
  5. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

You are oversensitive then. I just presented facts..and you?
  6. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

So you're not going to respond because you're "too good for this"?

I gave you an argument and you're simply refusing to respond. You are not entitled to this site. You are not entitled to anything here. Stop acting like time is somehow yours to control.

If you don't wanna argue, stop pretending you have a justified reason to ignore what I say.
  7. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

"More persistent than most"

Lol what.
  8. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

Where do you think I've been for the past few hours genius? Some of us have 2 computers, one for work (which I'm sure you've heard about at least) and another for gaming. I could be loading up a game as I write this! Craazy right? Technology these days, wow, really mind boggling.

"But you have the right to your opinion which if i am not mistaken is: ppl who write bad reviews about EC on Steam are trolls and they are lying"

You are mistaken, as per usual. When did I say this exactly? What I did say was that some of the reviews have no credibility, not all - some. There are plenty of legitimate negative reviews there too, I aint got a problem with those. The conclusion with those that have no credibility is that they should be removed, obviously.

Anyway stop trying to get my attention like some lost puppy, you keep tagging me and quoting me all over the place. If I want a discourse with you I'll open one, for now your childish behaviour has fatigued me.
  9. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

Facts?

Saying "EC is f**ked" is not a fact. That as opinionated as you can make an argument.

I told you the game will change. That is a fact. Moreso than what was presented.

"EC will die because other people said so"
  10. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

FTFY troll.