Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

No, you just picked some of these reviews from among others. But you have the right to your opinion which if i am not mistaken is: ppl who write bad reviews about EC on Steam are trolls and they are lying - ok, I get it. So what now, what's the conclusion? All's good right?

look, ppl who criticize EC and don't play it cos it's too boring have better time in the forums here, seriously. You spend even more time in here trying to persuade us how cool EC is in fact instead of actual playing. If all die hard followers are like you this game will die sooner than all the gloom and doom sayers in the world will predict - get to work bro, those nids won't get killed by themselves, help Bandai Namco, have fun, they are counting on you.
  2. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

I don't care what you understand.
  3. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

A bad game is beyond redemption.

This game is simply premature and, unless something drastic happens, will continue to go on.
  4. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

That's your problem. Making accusations wit zero reason behind it despite not having any idea how the finances of their choices may work. At least, you don't take it into consideration.
  5. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

...aaand what makes you think so, player base numbers by any chance? Or maybe similar cases from the past? How did you figure out the game is NOT beyond redemption at this point, just curious cos I personally see gazillions of red lights flashing all the time? And the last question, what more drastic can happen than what we have already seen?
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  6. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

How would you know what I've taken into consideration? How exactly do you know what I'm basing my opinion on?
  7. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

I don't because you haven't given me anything.
  8. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

What do you mean from what we've already seen? Just because the game launched?

Also, you can't seem to get that the game changes and apart from what you're trying to indocrinate, the fundamentals of this game are solid. It's simply rough from there up and needs reinforcement.
  9. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

Then why did you comment in the first place telling me that I haven't taken anything into consideration? The fuck is your game?
    AddyRedrum and Bladerunner777 like this.
  10. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

Because you STILL not bothering to tell me anything.

It's simple: I said "People actually have to buy the products for them to make money"

Your evidence and argument was "they did"

Just because they sell a few thousand rtp packs or whatever doesn't make them financially sound.