Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. YOU NEVER MENTIONED MONTHS.
    WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THAT INFO?
    Seriously, we were talking about the steam thing saying "within the last 2 weeks" and you never said anything about months.

Clearly I'm wasting all this time to troll you.

How can you tell they haven't played in months?
    WITHIN 2 WEEKS is what the steam thing says.

Who gives a shit? If they have a low as fuck playtime then they did, I've played a game I considered so bad I left after less than an hours play time, who the fuck hasn't?

WHAT CHANGES?
    There were no patches in the last 2 weeks prior to launch and launch had no update either.
    I know this because every day I jumped on steam hoping to see an update.

People always leave false reviews, positive and negative, no shit thats going to happen to EC, my point is you're exaggerating something that isn't really that big of a deal because you NEEEEEED something to complain about.

No it isn't, they can easily be ignored and majority of people will buy the game based on recent reviews that are from people who've played a lot of the game and from Youtubers, most likely AJ and TB, who've already shared their opinion on a lot of it.
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  2. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

They think a game they've never played is bad?

Fair.
  3. Stop twisting his words to match what you want to hear.
  4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Lol Gazrick just reached the peak of white knightism, he won't get down from there, he would break his legs :D
    AddyRedrum and Cupcakeunleashed like this.
  5. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

Changes?

Erm cosmetics, PvE, world map, new weapons, new classes etc etc etc

"exaggerating something that isn't really that big of a deal because you NEEEEEED something to complain about."

Ahahahahhahahhahahha - says the guy who started this thread. And you think I need something to complain about? ME? REALLY?

We're done here, I'm too busy playing the game to give you trolls the love you need to become normal, reasonable people.
  6. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

I've explained enough times how there are people leaving reviews who have NEVER played the current version of the game and all these reviews are negative. This is a fact.
  7. I never had any EC download during anytime around launch.
    They were server-side updates, which basically means that stuff was already in-game they just didn't show.

I'm responding to the devs.
    You've derailed this thread to talk about reviews that dont matter.

THEN GO PLAY THE GAME, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE???????
  8. Most modern games will hit the multiplayer and online marks, so all that's really left to do is argue over what constitutes massive.

MMO just isn't a good term to hang your expectations on these days.
  9. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

Not sure you understand how finances work.