Background Image

Finally a response

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cupcakeunleashed, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

2. I don't see a response here.
    Braken likes this.
  3. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

Because money doesn't grow on trees? Is this a fucking joke? How much money has gone into this game now? $450 xeno packs AFTER the game was funded, price raising, extremely expensive microtransactions, scummy RTC packs that make you buy more than you need, etc.
    And they're low on fucking funds? What the fuck?
    Korel, VexusH, XRuinX and 14 others like this.
  4. Two days isn't very long, if we don't count the weekend. It's hardly surprising that they wanted to be elaborate rather give an off the cuff response seeing the salt levels atm.

That said I was certainly concerned about the RTC issue as it was contrary to anything I'd heard thru Alpha, glad that it's not the case that the policy was changed at some point.

edit, oh look, my point exactly.
    HiveSpirit likes this.
  5. Yeah this has been said before by me and others:

Miguel pissed away all your money guys. Don't be pissed at Nathan and the current Dev team.

They weren't the ones that spent all your money and what, almost a year of wasted time and assets on something that was never going to work.

Rejoice in your salvaged pipe dreams, for it was almost another Dark Millennium.
    Freebs, VexusH, Harkus and 21 others like this.
  6. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

But, then why didn't Nathan tell us that instead of bragging about how the game was fully funded, several times.
  7. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

And where are you getting the evidence that miguel pissed away all of our money?
    Carnage, DiscoJacen and Crioxus like this.
  8. Nathan mentions it was a "large monetary hit" for the tech fail from Miguel in a video interview somewhere.

Also, and I don't know why people don't see this, the whole fact that they signed with Namco Bandai AT ALL is a huge sign that said "help, we need money".
  9. Nathan has said multiple times that the game was "fully funded".

Miguel hadn't spent much money, it was pre-alpha, they had barely anything done, only the initial concept for gameplay mechanics. I doubt he wasted more than a few captains packs worth on that.

Actually, they could've worked, Nathan scrapped all of it and they changed to unreal4 for no reason other than to get a higher visual quality.

Dark Millenium was cancelled for reasons out of the devs control, THQ shut down due to financial reasons, DMO got thrown in the bin.