Background Image

Fifth Wave of Bans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by ruititadiogo, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you ban 3500 Russians in a game that has a peak of 600 players??
    Rokdakgut-rippa and Faeruin like this.
  2. Moved to off topic as this isn't about EC. You can posts there now.

3. For those that are indeed guilty and running hacks, good riddance.

If EC is to have any future at all this needed to happen. I've tried out a few games on trial or F2P only to find out in forums or via in game that hacks and cheats are a thing. Once I find out the Devs aren't doing anything about it it's immediate uninstall is the result and word to friends to NEVER play that game because of cheats and hacks.

I'd rather weed out the cheats and hacks and play with whats left rather than permanently uninstalling EC.
  4. They already ban people who cheat if they catch them, so when is now I guess. I really don't think there's that many in my experience.

A few sidenotes. Why the fuck would we want to keep hackers around? They drive off more people being around, I know that turned me off GTA Online when I snipe a guy in the face five times and he doesn't lose any health.

Hacks aren't illegal, it's probably a language thing, but it's against the rules and unethical, not illegal.
  5. [​IMG]vs
    vs
    [​IMG]
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyDT1fzJBxk

In all seriousness though, I know it's for the best to have the stat modders canned. It makes total sense there.

but what about cosmetic modders? People that made mods strictly on an image and look basis. Why couldn't THEY get a pass? Hell this game has little content as it is.

*sigh* guess it doesn't matter now.
  7. iBAD9eR Recruit

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA made i laugh
  8. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

But why is WoT mentioned on the EC forums to begin with? Hackers existed in EC but with small player peaks there wasn't many to begin with. And because I've never come across one means that their also limited to certain timezones too. But early implementation of anti-cheat is good for long term.
  9. The Trash Man Tankhead1 Arkhona Vanguard

Why are we talking about WoT in the first place, what we should be talking about is WT and why its better.
    devito nespresso.jpg
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I have no idea whats going on in this thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.