Background Image

Few Questions from a Returnee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ This has officially replaced "Drive me closer so I can shoot them with my sword" as the new W40k Meme

Lawl, explains why you only ever see them playing "Muh Boltex"

Sad. Funny but sad.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  2. What a coincidence when they have like 2 people on the other side seemingly just to suppress complaining about them. I got bored of them after 3 games in a row (7 out of my previous 8 games have been against guild stacks, it gets boring after about 1 game of it) so I closed the game...
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  3. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

You close the game and like more 20 players do the same. After a stomp you see the number of players coming down more than 60%.

But maybe this is the game we have.

M.
    Data8671 likes this.
  4. This guy gets what I mean about guilds
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Wow ..; how did i missed that thread ... i lost IQ just reading all this
    Atsidas likes this.
  6. Isn't the Saturday Community (Joint GUILD Deployment Saturday) event and the WAAAAAGH Wednesday (or something) was done with the collective effort of guilds coming together to keep the game alive? Guilds are not what's killing the game if thats what youre talking about.
    Atsidas, MyrkkyTiikeri and Krayt like this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

1)He got sent home.. coz he sucked ... some would call it being fired..

2) they don't do twitch streams anymore because they used up all the stuff the original team made before the whole project got canned to show to us to keep us hyped while not actually doing anything .. you know like the vehicle modification. wrath lord or whatever that elderp thing was...

3)mainenetncemode

4) its when you fire a shot at the end of a roll which doesn't actually have an animation .
  8. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Where is Nathan and his Advertisment-Campaign?

No idea. Probably back to doing marketing without a marketing-budget.
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/375230/announcements/detail/3218266983699625758

Is there ever a twitch-stream again?

They said, they would hold a Twitch if there were something important to show. 5-vs-5 and new garrison obviously aren't important.

Anything big coming or are we still in maintanance mode?

It's 16 months since release and the devs still haven't balanced weapons, armour and LP-costs. They recently did a major change to grenades and med-packs, because the idea they had since Alpha wasn't working after all. What do you think?

Is anything big coming? To be honest: It's impossible to know. The devs have a shit-ton of half-finished projects and none of them is getting finished because they don't have enough developers with the right skills. Is anything big coming? Why, Yes it is.

Soon.
  9. The steam workshop will help at least
  10. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Let's hope so. This game isn't going anywhere, with not enough content, not enough developers, not enough marketing...
    Meanwhile the clock is ticking because Behavior has to decide in (IIRC) 2022 whether to pull the plug AND Behavior is making a new asymmetric lobby-shooter (Death Garden) AND EC is becoming technologically more outdated with each passing day. (Have you seen the gorgeous maps in the preview of Mechwarrior 5?)

Time is running out. This game is dying bit by bit. And if the developers want to change that, they must deliver more than just new Space Marine shoulder-pads and yet another balance-patch for Space Marine weapons.

Workshop in its currently planned iteration won't save EC. The current plan is to limit the workshop to weapon-skins. :rolleyes:

Hell, give us character-files to tinker with!
    Give us the Terminator-files to tinker with!
    Give us a map-editor so we can add trees, bushes and water to EC!
    Give us the Tyranid-AI to tinker with, so we can adapt it to PvP-maps!

THEN EC will be a game that can stand out among its hundreds of rival pc-games.
    JojoKasei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.