Background Image

Few Questions from a Returnee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not like all 4 iframes can be chained without pause, so you still have a chance to shot them. Getting in melee is no issue, that's right, but against a player as skilled as you, getting in melee without taking one or two shots is an issue. If a JPA manages to do that, he was better than you and rightfully has the upper hand. You might take the best JPAs for comparison, but you can't tell me they get into melee with you 10/10 times without taking a shot.

Also, this is still a team game. If you're enaged by a spammer, he takes the most time intense approach to beat you. So if he succeeds, you most likely went lone wolf, because otherwise your mates would have plenty of time to shot his head off.

I agree that ranged -vs- melee could use a tweak (slightly lower DBash durability loss) or two, but it's nowhere as bad as that you have to rely on rollex to have a chance.
  2. Such is live in a class based shooter, where certain classes have advantages over your class
  3. But... but muh skill.... muh kills.... muh bolter
    lol exactly right melee should be better at close quarters than a ranged class. I've tried (for a bit of fun) running melee plasma cannon.... unsurprisingly it don't work.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

You did what?
  5. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Funny enough, this made me realise that "kills" and "skill" are anagrams. :D
    Was this language invented that way? Game-Illuminati confirmed? Or Soldier-Illuminati? Or maybe Serial-Killer-Illuminati? :D
    Data8671 likes this.
  6. Used a plasma cannon like a sword. I got 3 kills......
  7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

You fired a continuous steam of plasma from your Cannon and cut someone in half like a sword? Personally, I use the Promethium Fire Sword to cut people in half on my Havoc.
  8. No I hit them with it.
    Like a big, heavy, far better at shooting, brick
    Schwifty likes this.
  9. Wait, i only read that one now. Bro kicks you out of their group if you do not agree to use exploits like that one?
  10. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

maybe they do not want touch you, filthy exploiter?:CSMAlpha:
    Data8671 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.