Background Image

Few Questions from a Returnee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been quite a while.
    I made a huge break and forgott to tell everybody via "Im done" Post.
    I came back and lookey here, EC is still alive, and i even get Eldar an Ork matches on a regular basis.

I noticed a patch as my Health-Crystals and Ammo packs somehow regenerate and i quite like it.

But on the grand scope of things i am out in Touch. So could someone answear/explain to me:

• Where is Nathan and his Advertisment-Campaign?
    • Is there ever a twitch-stream again?
    • Anything big coming or are we still in maintanance mode?
    • The fuck is Rolex that everybody talks about?

Thanks in advance
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Twitch streams are done, haven't had any in almost a year? maybe a little less.

That's a really good question, last I heard he was in Samoa? negotiating a deal for some advertising campaign? and then we get this;

Quoted from Steam Community Announcement:

That's where you crouch, roll, shoot repeat to skip the stand animation after the roll while adding in ADAD for good measure. Both are fun killing, toxic 'legal exploits' with no end in sight.

I'd hardly call it 'big', but;

Modable Vehicles (MultiMeltas for Predators and such)​

Maps with interchangable parts

New capture keys for different classes to add nuance, fun and tactics

More bling

They said we weren't getting more maps but we have Promethium and Carmine.
    (Promethium used to be awful unbalanced towards defenders, same with Carmine, both have been re-balanced and both are marginally less toxic for attackers, Promethium is actually quite fun now)
    Fortress maps are being split up to make smaller maps, maybe trench maps.​
    Despite my signature, Roadkilling is now much harder for Eldar vehicles, but also for L/CSM and Ork too, even though their vehicles turn speed wasn't supposed to be nerfed they were alongside Eldar's. It even says only Eldar's were supposed to be nerfed in the patch notes. This hasn't been fixed or even addressed or acknowledged.

Also FD "Suicide Bomber Orangutan's" have had their cheese taken away, now takes 2 bombs and a full burst of Fugley's Resolve to kill any vehicle.

Oh and Hawks are no longer dominating the skies and taking DA's jobs now that their fuel regen speed has been nerfed.
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Guy above me answered the other stuff but I'll add onto the rollex bit. I discovered it several months ago prior to the very first Promethium Mine test on UAT. It's like rolling normally, except you crouch before the roll, then as you begin the roll, hold down your sprint keybind and you'll cancel the awkward "standing still" animation a normal roll consists of. It's very useful for cutting around corners to cover, and very useful in a firefight if mastered.
    If you go to some of my montages from around the past 7 or so months, you'll notice that whenever I roll, the character model "blips" and immediately stands up. That's what proper rollex looks like from your point of view if you were to do it. It's possible on all classes, even JPAs. Rollex is what makes Tactical much more bearable to play in a game where more than half the playerbase has resorted to RMB spamming with melee, as well as using burst fire.

And before I get hate spam for spreading my discovery of rollex for the 1000th time, I don't give a fuck.
    Atsidas likes this.
  4. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Thank you so much for turning the game into a garbage dump for abuse.
    LOBOTRONUS, Trooper909, Plazm and 3 others like this.
  5. Rollex is a legal exploit that basically makes people who abuse it feel good about themselves while performing population control for the game
    JojoKasei, LOBOTRONUS, Plazm and 2 others like this.
  6. Pro mine is fun now, bit carmine is still a dodge if I'm attacking
    Schwifty likes this.
  7. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

It certainly made me feel good about myself. Your complaining about it in part of other things got you kicked from Bro.

xd
    Durash, Krayt, Aislinn and 1 other person like this.
  8. Yep...
    There's also the fact I was going to leave the next day anyway because I decided I no longer wanted to be part of any guild, so kind of worked out ok for me. Basically just saved me having to remove my own tags
  9. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

poor eldar:CSMWord:
  10. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

Plazm and Firskon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.