Background Image

Female Characters

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Zx Hero xZ, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappa Kappa Prefectus

Its the main reason why females are not in all races
  2. He wasn't saying that any of what he was saying was proof, it is just his opinion...
  3. Zx Hero xZ Active Member

The shooting/melee duck/roll and cover system are a GoW product sorry to ruin the originality for you.

In fact when I started playing it I remember thinking "cool its like GoW"

4. Yea sorry, your avatar is similar to that guys :/, "what do you mean what if and alternate endings"?
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Hero you seem to basically dislike everything involved with this game including all of us.
  6. Space marine didnt even have a cover system....do you even know what you are posting? How was the shooting a GoW rip off? Just because it fired bullets? Honestly i'm becoming more lost in this thread by each passing moment.

Edit: I know they were actually bolts, not bullets, but you get the idea.
    Grimdreg likes this.
  7. Kappa Kappa Prefectus

So because they are a product of the GoW series, means that Space Marines is instantly a rip off?
  8. Zx Hero xZ Active Member

As in "what if this happened" "what if this goes wrong". Alternate endings meaning they differ from how reality exists.
  9. Kor'Phax KorethPhaxim Active Member

I am just saying that your statement that it's sexist is false. It is not true.
  10. Zx Hero xZ Active Member

I didn't mean it was a rip off just not an innovative or original system of functions. I'm just stating without the GoW engine they game wouldn't exist.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.