Background Image

Favourite Of The 4 Announced Chapters

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Khanistrello, Oct 16, 2013.

?

Which is your favourite of the 4 announced chapters

1. Space Wolves

1,033 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. Dark Angels

931 vote(s)
    28.8%
  3. Blood Angels

707 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Ultramarines

562 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. More Dakka New Member

Ultramarines
  2. Zobmie Zobmie Subordinate

My favorite Chapter has always been the Crimson Fists. Until they show up I'll probably go with the Ultramarines.
  3. Lizburn Member

Space Wolves:

For when you absolutely, positively, need to drink ale in space.
  4. Imperial New Member

How could you have an eternal crusade with the masters of crusading? I'll probably choose the ultramarines among the four. But i guess this is before the dividing/splitting the chapter to smaller groups.
  5. I find it very confusing that the dark templar chapter is not in this eternal crusade? But i will roll space wolfes until they decide to join i guess :p
  6. Malus Darkblade Svafnir Subordinate

Vlka Fenryka, because each legion was given a purpose and their purpose was destruction. They weren't made to construct empires, but to murder them.
  7. Leradis Leradis New Member

Ultramarines became too pop.
  8. Sebastiarus New Member

Dark Angels - Repent - for tomorrow you DIE!
  9. Sanguinem Deam Alure Subordinate

Space Wolves are by far and away the most interesting. Those extra senses, pack mentality, chaos resistance...
  10. Jeros New Member

It was tough, Blood Angles and Space Wolves being 2 of my personal fav's, but Werewolves>Vampires imo, so Space Wolves. Though to be honest, I would of preferred some options for 2nd founding chapters a.k.a The Black Templar's, for obvious reasons, and my personal fav, The Silver Skulls. Also, anything Death guard related.