Background Image

Favorite Warboss/warlord

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Charli3, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Tuska Demon-killa.
    Everyone who manages to crush impossible geometry into equally impossible rubble deserves my respect.
    Well, except you-know-who.
    Nosmo90 likes this.
  2. Ryan Keokuk Active Member

Is the grand arsonist a warboss or a big mek? I can't remember.

From any of the video games? Grimskull for sure.
  3. Narmo Narmo Curator

Tuska, for deciding to go play in the Cadian training grounds and then jumping straight into the Eye of Terror to mess with daemons.

That's dedication to a good fight.
    Nosmo90 likes this.
  4. Nosmo Nosmo Scribe

I don't know who. Can you clarify, please?
  5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I think he shows up in the daemon codex and the ork codex. He basically the ork version of ghostbusters, he then went into the eye of terror in a search for the best fight ever. He finally arrived on a planet of khorne and basically just went complete ork waaagh rage tearing the daemons apart. In the fight his entire waaagh was pretty much wiped out. He was then attracted by a daemon prince of khorne known as the prince of blood because it was that high ranking ( aka it was that baller ) it pretty much kicked his butt but before it could finish good ole tusks off his remaining wyrd boys distracted it dying in the process but giving tuska , who was on the ground beneath the daemon's boot ( literally ), to raise his powa klaw between the daemon prince's legs for one last swipe ( it's now a daemon princess ). Khorne who was watching liked the show so much he revives tuska and his waaagh everyday just to watch the event happen again and again and tuska is happy as an ork can be because he has found a great fight that never ends. This information is paraphrased from lexicanum.
  6. Gorgutz or The Beast
  7. tuska's cool.

but...who is you-know-who in this context?
  8. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Since it's the second time I've been asked, I'll just post this here. I really don't want this thread to go into the wrong direction, so I'll just say I meant Draigo, and that I belong to those who dislike him (shame on me, I know). I assumed it was obvious, and apologize for that.
  9. i mean, if you did like him i would leave this thread probably...
    but we were talking about orks, so everyone assumed you were referencing some other ork warlord.
  10. Warboss Zagstruk and his Fighta-Bommer Da Vulcha. :D