Background Image

Favorite Warboss/warlord

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Charli3, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Grimskull is the space marine warboss. Also my Icon because he's pretty freakin' awesome. And rather intelligent for what appears to be an evil sunz warboss, judging by the V8 on his back.

But aside from Grimskull, I'd also say my favorite bosses are Kaptin Bluddflagg, for sheer style and the fact that he may as well be the canon victor of DoWII:Ret., for all it matters, and "THE BEAST" because if anybody can get enough orks under his wing to leave half the galaxy in flames, he's doing something right.
    Guzkull likes this.
  2. MGoblin256 MGoblin256 Subordinate

It's honestly hard to choose my absolute favorite. I like alot of 'em for various reasons. My overall favorites though would have to be Ghazghkull, Wazdakka Gutsmek, Gorgutz, Tuska, Grimskull and Bluddflagg.

And special props to Gazbag for burning a bunch of Eldar worlds and enslaving the native panzees :D
  3. Rexipher Rexipher First Blood!

Each time I read Grimskull it hurts. I've had a Table Top Warboss named Grimskull for ages, even named my Black Orc in Warhammer Online Grimskull Headhunter.

I waz da first Grimskull! WAAAGH!!!
  4. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

I know man, it always sucks to see the name you use actually used, then all of a sudden people think you're copying them. I had no idea that "Skull Splitta" was used in DoW II.

Zogwort is also pretty cool. Probably the only boss that comes close to Wazdakka on the awesome list.

Grukk sucks. He seems kinda generic, and it turns out he actually died. Dude, really? Whats worse, he died from a "tragic accident" while testing out a mek's experiments. He didn't even go down fightin', like any proppa boss should. Can't help but feel sorry for him though, it seems like he had a lot of potential, and then GW killed him off not even a month after he was introduced.
  5. Da Beast iz and alwayz will be da Biggest, Meanest, Greenest Boss dere eva' waz or will be. After that maybe Boss Urlakk or Boss Ghazghkull.
  6. Rexipher Rexipher First Blood!

Ye, it sucks. Especially since now since I probably wont be able to use it, since it's now a Games Workshop name. =(
  7. Id say my choice is kinda obvious...me!!!!
  8. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

So I just read up on this fella http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Mogrok

It's a good read. Mogrok would definitely make a great warlord.

Except for the fact that well...he dies too. What's more infuriating is the fact that it seems like the orks should've won that battle. But no, because of Imperial 1+ plot armor we can't ever have a single canon victory. I'm beginning to think GW thinks us nothing more than cannon fodder for space marines...
  9. Well, Grimskull was pretty boss... "OI, SPACE MARINE! GIT OF MA SHIP!".

Also, there was that one Warboss who went to the Eye of Terror to fight daemons for no other reason than he felt like it.
  10. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

A Kunning_Plan_by_Z00tz00t.
    Featuring Ork Boss Snikrot!

[​IMG]

:D
    Uzgub likes this.