Background Image

Favorite Sorcerer Abilities, and future abilities?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Theodotos, Mar 8, 2018.

1. ZeGit ZeGit Recruit

Rapid firing deamonbolt.
  2. Let the Galaxy Burn!?
    ZeGit likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I like MoT or MoN Sorcerers.
    I use nurgle beam of suckage and The aoe "I Win Button" for MoN.
    I use Tickle Fire of Tzeentch Mark 2 and Aoe Fire heal for MoT.
    Sometimes I use the one shot axe with melee damage spell.

I do not like:
    MoS for Sorcerers. heal doesn't heal enough to heal ppl who can't adadadadadadadadadad which is 90% of you ppl.
    Aspiring Sorcerers. They suck.. and do not have enough LP to make a MoT Sorcerer that doesn't melt the moment someone sneezes at his general direction.
    They OK for MoN tho.

I would like to see:
    Better beam of suckage and tickling fire.
    More Ork players.
    Theodotos likes this.
  4. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

5. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Sadly it's a waste of time to even consider the topic of new psyker-spells in EC.
    In 40k they're just about the strongest thing and deadliest thing on the battlefield by a landslide, in EC they're tamer than the most basic imperial citizen that discovers their psyker capabilities.

There's hundredfold different basic spells in 40k that all have modifiers the caster can apply too, in EC we're stuck with barely a handful of "meh" spells, if there was any chance at all of ever getting any new spells in EC whatsoever ..I could list off 30+ in no-time that would change how EC is played drastically, but we'll never get it, because they simply don't anyone that can do it
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

7. Humor us and let 'er rip. I'm not a TT nerd with access to a codex but I want to day dream about what coulda shoulda woulda been.
  8. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

just so I don't have to sit here typing for the better part of an hour listing how many spells there are, I do believe the 40k lexicanum has a list of stuff
    (edit): yep
    Deathwish likes this.
  9. Hmmmm,

As an IW fan I would like some technomancy spells, like reduce enemy armour, buff weapons and armour etc.
    Also some word bearers possession shit, just turn players into deadly melee fighters.
  10. 2 out of 3 ain't Warp Instability and the Possessed.
    KorgasTheReforged likes this.