Background Image

Favorite Non-confirmed Founding Chapter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Commissar, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Who are the most awesome?

1. Imperial Fists

42.1%
  2. Salamanders

31.5%
  3. Iron Hands

22.2%
  4. Raven Guard

26.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. EXACTLY! Now... I do think to face down some threats it does take more then 1000 space marines... but the black templars seem to be pushing it really far...
  2. From that list Imperial Fists.

Though not sure what you mean by Non-confirmed founding.
  3. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

That's because they have poor bookkeeping due to always being on at least a minimum of 2-3 crusades at a time, hard to keep track of an armies size when it's constantly moving and fighting. They get too big, however, and either the Wolves will have to cull their numbers or they'll be forced to found other Chapters. But I mean, is splintering an already fanatical Chapter into MORE fanatical chapters an exactly good idea? :p

Just ribbing Black Templars, would still be neat to see them in game but I'd rather see their parent Chapter the Iron Fists.

As in, Founding Chapters that aren't currently on the list to be included at launch. They haven't given us the final list of what Chapters we can select at launch, though they may not add anything beyond the first 4 they've announced.
  4. Ah now I get you. Had it been first founding chapters i would have understood.

Imperial Fists all the way.
    Phalen Stonewolf likes this.
  5. I prefer the white scars but in the four proposed I think the imperial fists are the best (hope they will be implemented)

for the emporor!
  6. Decmk3 Decmk3 Scribe

Salamanders, as the flames of war are a little more literal.
  7. While yes, it is rumored that we have 6000 Astartes, there are 2 other Chapters that are known to have more then 1000 and are also rumored to have more then the Templars.
  8. Karkota39 Karkota39 New Member

Imperial Fists. I like them all, but I want to see the Fists in game
  9. ProtoZero New Member

Battle-Brothers,

The Iron Council had deemed it necessary that the Iron Hands Chapter make their mark on this this Crusade!
  10. Xorgacz Xorgacz Member

I voted for the two most neglected chapters yet two of the most important ones, The Raven Guard & The Iron Hands.