Background Image

Favorite Food And Snacks! ( You Know You Sin .. )

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Vikingvesk, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

the same in italy all year, also it's sold by algida not by streets (but the heart logo is the same.
  2. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

I eat hardly any sugar or junk food anymore; pescatarian 99 percent of the time... changed it up a little lately because of sudden energy nosedive last month. No idea what is going on... it'll pass hopefully....

But I do drink beer and wine!! Trying not to have to cut that out.... but may have to.
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Could be possible glandular fever, adrenal exhaustion etc. would be worth getting blood test done to make sure everything is okay. Just a thought
    FarseerDaneel likes this.
  4. I'll eat anything as long as there's meat in it, duck and lamb being my favourite. That being said, I don't mind a good sauerkraut (yes, even without any sausage!) or ratatouille.

I don't drink alcohol, though. As I never drank any, now even a mere drop of beer would immediately go to my head (I'm not kidding, sometimes even the smell is enough).
  5. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Got all my results back today... everything is perfect. One indicated allergy or sickness... anxiety prolly due to sucky past 1.5 months. Oh well... been weird 40 years. Thats one cool thing about 40... f it you're you. Haha

Thanks for reply! Mon-keigh aren't so bad sometimes.
  6. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Glad your okay, sorry for asking but which one was low, was it lymphocytes. Sorry to hear about sucky few months, hope everything is okay. I will agree weird years in the past and weird years in the future, that's why life is the way it is and why weird is good it means you have more to talk about and your not like everyone else.

On a side note, I am not a mon-Keigh, I'm your local necron help desk assistant. Here to serve, then destroy.
  7. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Normally I'd go private for this but in case someone might have a similar thing happen... I mean you never know. yes the white blood cell count was a bit higher than usual probably because of previous sore throat for a couple of days plus allergies. What made me go was not because I'm a hypochondriac but because age 40 plus loss of energy etc plus some dizziness in the gym and also during work. A few years ago I had a half moon shape appear one day in my eyesight that wound up being C1 pressing on a nerve due to a car wreck 20 years previously! If I don't have it adjusted regularly I get pretty intense pressure in my right eye (which is what caused he apparition in my eyesight- which they thought might have been a brain tumor- haha, stressful!). I've had 40th birthday, dog dying, 2 a/cs breaking, wife and my cars in the shop, best friend (female me) move away... and an extreeeme lulll in work past month or so... bad combo for me... strange anxiety setting in, probably due to a lot of things in the distant past... Dunno what happened but it had become disturbing so I went of physical and to see if my numbers might be off... past year prior to 40 I got in very very good shape and lost about 20 lbs doing pescatarian and cutting out most sugar and going to the gym a lot. It worked/works... I look 25ish and am strong, but stuff happens and inside I am not 25 lol... especially in experience and brain.
  8. I am really sorry that it is so shitty.
    Nobody that young should have such a broken body.

I can relate to it in a way.
    Have been seriously ill for three years.

And I am finally getting a bit better and life is starting to be good again.
    Hope your life will take a turn for the better soon brother!
    FarseerDaneel likes this.
  9. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Could be much worse! No real complaints here!
    Vikingvesk likes this.
  10. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

I have a 7mm something on my pituitary gland, come to find out, thanks to the miracle of living in the modern age and MRI. Scheduled for a hi res image session... Not sure how this is all related because I do have sinusitis.... I only post this because if you have the aforementioned symptoms then don't wait and go see what it is about. Many people have pored over research to be able to bring instrumentation such as MRI and treatments into existence. Not saying you should be a hypochondriac... but just if something is really out of whack and you know it, go check it out.

Grumpy Dr "any sort of ED?"
    Me "not as of five am this morning"
    Grumpy Dr "lol"