Background Image

Fashionable Raptor Adventures

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Fiendly, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Have fun watching hopefully ;)

2. This was a real treat to watch. I learned alot just from seeing you fight. I like that you dont waste time with executions considering that its just going to get you killed. I also like how you waste no time with rival jumpack users you just blast them as soon as the stalemate starts. This video along with others is proof that with a little practice and tlc the jumpack can cause quite the headache for the opposition force. I would love to see more of these.
    Doomness1000 and Bugz like this.
  3. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Glad you liked ;)
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  4. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

Nice work there mate .. Always a pleasure to watch you at work :D

Do you run Khorne, chainaxe and plasma pistol on your vet and Slaanesh, chainsword and plasma pistol on your standard?

Now all you need are some claws and you'd be a true Night Haunter!!

FOR CHAOS!!! :CSMWord:
  5. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Woohoo, "like" for caving my head in at 1:03:D Should have known never to try to Dbash-goad a good JPA. The way you reset the positioning on the ramp should have told me that I wasn't dealing with the average RMB spammer there. Also my buddies there really flunked it when they didn't expect you to come back and bite their arses.
  6. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Very nice. But one of those Raptors must have been a Veteran: Plasmapistol + that jump-pack + decent armour???
    (Oh, I'm definitely switching to Plasmapistol on my Raptor...)

Also, judging from their confusion, lot's of those kills were beginners.
  7. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Aye thanks ;)

I'm putting the 2 loadouts I used in this spoiler, one of them might be unexpected lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ahah sorry you come to feature a death in this video but souls were to be claimed :D
    Bugz likes this.
  8. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Sorry for what? It's a nice show of what not to do in my situation:D Or if you're a havoc with a plasma cannon having a melee fight happening behind you...:)

You earned that kill fair and square:p
  9. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Some people will never understand what this yellow square in the top right of the screen is to be used for hehe

Nah no veteran loadout, no armor, really only the 2 builds I linked.

Well they might be beginners, they might be just surprised, they might panic, they might be in a bad day, sure thing is that they have died!

On a serious note as you can guess you see the "fun" stuff here, for example, there is a stormboy with chain choppa you can see couple times in that video, he wasn't bad really, killed me couple times too in a sexy way. Then well, I also like to believe I'm not bad with my JP and I try to do unexpected moves to surprise the people I want to attack.

But yeah, obviously some people really have no clue, special mention to this Blood Angels Tactical in the clip starting at 3:35 lol
    Bugz likes this.
  10. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Without wanting to bash the guy but that's something you see a lot more often on the LSM side. I know, I know... stereotyping but hell, at some point there has to be a kernel of truth there.

About my particular death: I made the error of thinking I still had time to shoot at you in the air (as you can when they hover when they align for the smash). You were quite quick with aligning that smash crosshair, hallmark of a trained JPA. When you zoom in to blast them out of the sky, you easily oversee that smash-warning or realizing that the guy is actually speeding at you already:)
    Fiendly likes this.