Background Image

Farseer's wrath - pay2win(lose)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Apr 18, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Yo doods.

Got this new ASC i like it, may as other people do.

Buuuuuuuut... why its not moddable? Projectile color is neat, gun looks neat. I wish to use it, but without mods you are gimping yourself. Even asurian's is moddable.

Will we have any possibilty to get ASC mods on that gun? To make it viable huh.
    jbregg and Firskon like this.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Yeah, making this un-moddable was a strange move. I get it for the Witchblade of Fire but not the two skins.
    I'd call it an oversight, had I not pointed it out.
    My best explanation? So Asuryans Fury remains something special.
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Huh would of thought it could be modded like the relic weapon.. that sucks
  4. Even countless variations of bolturs (silver, gold) can be modded without visuals.

Yet FWrath is nothing special. Just a non MC catapult. Look i can understand why sternguard bolter or gatekeeper is locked for modding - theese have integrated things like MC stats and optics/ammo.

And here is nothing than recolored spray of shooting.
  5. Gotta be a bug, I remember just after release all store bought weapons were un-moddable. this was deemed a bug and was ironed out.

Only unique weapons found in boxes that have special effects such as the Witchblade of Fire should be un-moddable.
  6. I call it an oversight.
    Can't think of a single viable reason why this gun shouldn't be mod-able.

Witchblade of Fire, yeah. As it is a unique Weapon.
  7. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Let's give a call out to @jbregg and see his thoughts. Be warned it's not quite Christmas yet.
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Why do you guys always tag the devs? I been here a far while and rarely is there a reply.Especially to some of the mundane shit you guys tag them in
  9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Yeah this was a mistake on my part, I'll fix it up.
    NurgleBurger, Talron and CuCulainn like this.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

are you going to add mods for heavies and armor pieces ?

pls finish the leg Mark 3 armor