Background Image

Farewell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katon, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Katon Katon Confessor

Damn pretty and harsh words, let's say goodbye to Eternal Crusade as it deserves and cross our fingers so that one day a new game reappears and re-launch our passion for the w40k universe and reach where bE couldn't. It has been a pleasure and hard road that I don't regret have traveled with all of you. Thank you all fellas and good luck. Sorry for the Google translator.
  2. Vladimir Vladimir Drill Abbott

Farewell. Good bye a good game. Thank you for w40k universe expirience. For Lograr.
    Dastus likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

wait... so they announced this on steam ....the place no one looks

typical....
  4. Katon Katon Confessor

Really don't know if that is from an official source, it's from EC steam group, but for me it's a good way and enough to say goodbye to the game and let him go in peace. For the Emperor!
    High_Adept_Zeth likes this.
  5. It's not, you can see under the post title that it was written by Plague Doc, an old forum member and definitively not a dev. It's somebody trying to have their personal last huzzah, not an official post.
  6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

from what i remember, the "2020" year of shutdown was from a rumor that the servers were only paid for until sometime in 2020. don't know how much basis in fact that had then or does now.
  7. A word is not a bird, if it flies out you can't catch it.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member