Background Image

FAQ, New to the game? Read this!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elector, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Pictures? I dont think so, could become a bit messy. Pm me on discord if you want anything changed quickly!
  2. "Each death deducts one life of those tickets and if the tickets reach zero, defenders won’t be able to respawn."

You might wanna add that if defenders run out of tickets and the last defender dies attackers win as well.
  3. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Id need some confirmation on that, as far as I know the game continues until the Attackers capture the last point.
  4. Can confirm. The match ends before the cap timer completes if the last defender dies.
  5. Barkteef Barkteef Steam Early Access

Aye, it does call it heat but I can confirm through experience of getting shot by it that it has the ablaze debuff. You can tell because the icon next to the ailment bar is a flame, whereas the heat icon is kinda like three squiggly lines stacked up.

Also testing these weapons in the garrison you can very easily see the difference in the two DoTs.
    Heat has a very fast tick rate, many 'tiers' of damage (got it up to 110 per tick after full overheat of a MM), and it falls off very quickly as well.
    Ablaze damage ticks are significantly slower than heat but faster than poison. It has only two tiers of damage, doing 10 per tick and ramping up to 50.

There are also two loading screens referencing the two ailments.
    Ablaze one just says it ramps up damage. Useful I know. :rolleyes:
    Heat one I think says something about it stacking with other meltas. Will have to see if I can get this one to pop up.
  6. That's quiet intrissting stuff about DoTs :eek:
  7. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

There you go. Well, we have to add that then. Never really thought of it being two different ailments.
    We will add that later today to the post.
  8. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Great guide btw, just 2 things to add; EXP/AP conversion is 333:1 and not 250:1. In the melee section you might want to include some info about Impact and it relates to Pen and damage. Other than that, 10/10 will forward this to new players.
  9. 20170102125933_1.jpg
    phantagor and Noromiz like this.
  10. Callinicus New Member

Don't know if this is the right place at all, but I have to try, and I would need a useful answer soon...

So I got my EC from humble bundle, I installed it by steam. No problam.
    I have this account, since before the game was release.
    Now I have the game, the steam launcher wont let me in with it, it says I should make an account, but of course I can't use my username, which I already used for this account.

Or am I wrong, isn't the account for the browser/forum connected to the game I try launch on steam? I can't find a way to make a connection between my steam account and EC account, and I still can't play with my EC account.

I just want to use my regular username... :-(

Please help.