Background Image

Fan Visit (march 10)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Your wife was lovely! Really enjoyed meeting both of you :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe return home! I haven't forgotten about the photos, just need to finish going through them and size down :)

2. It's like i blew your mind right

Well i had a fun time too katie >.>

@TheEasterplatypus You and your wife killed me as much as Chaos :mad:!!!! You need to learn who are the enemies to the emperor and who isnt! mostly when One of them is a medic!
    Oveur likes this.
  3. @KatieFleming She had a fantastic time and really enjoyed talking with the team!

@UnrelentingOrk I will not stand for any hyperbolic slander Mr. Trollbiker. Chaos seemed to be killing you just fine without our help ;D Heals are always appreciated though!
    Ideas_McGee and BikerTroll like this.
  4. Hmmm I think I did a bad thing.. let me know if this works...[​IMG] dam, why won't this photo work?
  5. No, pretty sure that Alot of my damage was coming from the people behind me not looking where they aim.
  6. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
    Ideas_McGee and BikerTroll like this.
  7. Oh god, please, I still have nightmares from this stuff... not even fire alarms can clear a complete floor of engineers that fast.*

But Surströmming is swedish ;)

* okay, i have to admit, engineers tend to know when fire alarms are just a drill...
  8. Ugh KAtie i look like crap in them pictures t.t Erase them all!!! Perform Exterminatus to any who sees it outside dev team :D
    KatieFleming likes this.
  9. That could get a wee bit complicated...
  10. Exterminatus isn't that hard