Background Image

Fan Visit (march 10)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

No, you're not getting a visit yet.
    Trof, NostramoBorn, Jolojose and 6 others like this.
  2. Only i can go again :D!! ill fight you all in the playtest and slaughter you <3
  3. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

You should have mentioned his splendiferous beard as well Policenaut. Clearly the level of brown nosing required to gain permission to visit is beyond 9000 :eek:
    Arkdawn and Lord_Kheroth like this.
  4. Yes yes it is, ust ask Katie how much i had to :D
  5. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

I'm afraid to! You didn't have to re-enact that "my body is ready" photo did you? :eek:
    Trof likes this.
  6. I was told if i do, Then i would not be allowed 100km near the studio or the devs becuz of restraining orders
  7. Syncopatix Syncopatix Subordinate

Nothing says "I love you" like a Restraining Order ;)

On a slightly more serious note, and by serious, I mean Seriously Jealous.. Congrats you guys on getting a site visit! Sounds like you had a lot of fun... Looking forward to this weeks twitch even more, now, to find out all the goodies.

I'm guessing that was your g/f from the comments EasterPlatypus.. what's a female platypus called.. a Platypina?
  8. in the end i woudlve gotten signatures from the bunch, but i like the poster i got more then those restraining orders
    Danaher likes this.
  9. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

[​IMG]
    Ashgarm and NostramoBorn like this.
  10. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Fun fact: Being from Iceland, Na'tahn god of Surströmming, is genetically incapable of smiling.
    Arkdawn, Danaher and Oveur like this.