Background Image

Fan Visit (march 10)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....One of those people is you?
  2. The game session was a blast imo. Houman and Katie were stylish enough to execute me whenever the opportunity arose and it was fun watching Troll try to solo a Chaos Predator. :eek:
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes, he is the girl
    Arkdawn, Ideas_McGee, Valrak and 5 others like this.
  4. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Made my day.
  5. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Or they was just... you know... showing some hospitality. :rolleyes:
  6. EDA- xReaperx xReaperx Arkhona Vanguard

Ofcourse it takes alot of work they need to check to see if your chaos or xenos spies.

here we go now the online stalking start.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Congratulations on meeting the team how did everything go on the day?
  7. DAM YOU FIGURED OUT M SECRET GRTIG...now you need to disappear..... ALL OF YOU. I shall begin exterimunatus

Tho easter and the other one Shot me down like 3 times and once they actually just finished me off after i killed everybody >.>
    Arkdawn and Grigdusher like this.
  8. Also maybe the the other 2 people, The devs had a playtest earlier and they had to go easy mode so it wasn't one sided, and tried all they can with us, I still though they going easy even tho they said they didnt :D
  9. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Because that would be rude :D
  10. Lol nope they were trying, like i said they had to go soft on the last playtest they wanted to go all out, still wasn't a challenge for me anyways. The rest on my team barely pushed without me causing havoc for the enemy :D