Background Image

Fan Visit (march 10)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hivespirit HiveSpirit Drill Abbott

You need to contact them on forehand (pretty sure on that), thinking of goin?
  2. Tony Tony Curator

Did you get to see anything we haven't seen in the twitches? How does it play? Sooooo many question!!!! o.o
    Arkdawn likes this.
  3. Isyder Isyder Cipher

So jump on a plane, and invade the studios ;)
    Galen likes this.
  4. We shall march to montreal as a mighty WAAAGH!!!

just like our forefathers always wanted.
    Galen likes this.
  5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Reveal me your secrets!!Where are the genestealers???

Totally buying a plane ticket now!
    Nomad likes this.
  6. I'm the unhinged looking guy in the laser cat shirt, it was a fantastic visit! The game was honestly super fun, even in this earlier stage of development. I can confidently say that I am very excited with the direction this game is heading and the progress that they are making!
    Trof, Arkdawn, KatieFleming and 3 others like this.
  7. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Nice, looking forward to hearing more info from the studio!
  8. for all youi looking to go. Its months of finding a right dev to suck up to and poking at going. I alrdy katie's bestie best friend so there no luck there find someone else :p

but seriosuly it takes a month of preplanning and then they gotta go up the ladder take to the big boys find out if they can and when they get approval then they get told what they can and cannot show around the studio so its a process. IF its happening again tho Im coming back :D!!!!

@KatieFleming And I am better i beat you in our duels and was able to execute you over and over with your allies unable to help you then i fly away to get someone else

Also finally i let you guys know what happens and what i can say after i talk to Katie and get a list of can and cannots, Tho keep on this thread because katie probly either be posting the pictures they took or I will post em here :)
    Arkdawn, Ideas_McGee and KroozaNob like this.
  9. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

Nathan's choice in polo's is fantastic. Rocking the blue & orange contrast. Classic.
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  10. Well right before i went there, i read a post @Oveur said, about for him every day is no pants day or something similar. I was very scared of him standing up at first...
    Trof, Arkdawn, Danaher and 3 others like this.