Background Image

Fallen Angels

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Hakula, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

Well the idea was to talk about them and see would they fit in EC.

Maybe a sub-class to dark angels if people get mad they can turn to chaos by choosing the fallen path? Just tossing ideas around :D
  2. Oh, and you call me the heretic!
    Hakula likes this.
  3. I thought the Souldrinkers were practically dead, seeing as that there are about 3 of them left.
  4. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Adding the Fallen would be great for the RP!
    Brother Atti and Hakula like this.
  5. kernowstig Member

You won't be :)

For the Emperor, for the Lion and for VENGEANCE!
    Brother Atti, czieg1 and Hakula like this.
  6. Unglory Unglory Subordinate

As much as i like them (reference my pic)... i doubt it. Numbers wise you could kind of argue for it, as the Legions of back in the day were huge and there is no accurate count of how many turned with Luther expect that he had 200 Battlebrothers and the whole of Caliban with all its recruits and newly promoted Battle Brothers (keep in mind he had streamlined the process to 2 yrs from reg human to full Marine, so could be lots)

If people want this the best they can hope for i think is a Fallen Angles Strike Force/Clan under Chaos.
    A Cypher-like class may be an idea too, basically duel wield pistols and carry a sword you never use lol.
    Or perhaps if the Dev's get bugged enough we can hope for a Fallen/ Rengade DLC for armour, items, and wargear. Would have to be under Chaos though. Imperium is kill on site
  7. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

I did or maybe still do have a Fallen Angel in my clan.
  8. Brother-Atti Atti Well-Known Member

As a Dark Angel it would be cool to hunt down the Fallen.
    But I don't think that they will work in the Eternal Crusade because they're not realy a chapter. Normaly they're travel single or in smaller groups, be part of other Chapters or work as mercenaries.
    That make it so hard to find them and bring them justice.

For the Lion and the Emperor.
  9. AlphaLegion Active Member

my loyalist chapter will be the dark angels because they are the most interesting and i think it would be bad ass if you had the fallen fighting against you and it would add more to the game to have a deeper chemistry into it more that oh hey you guys are traitors, id rather have the in your face you use to be one of us encounters where you would kill them.
    Brother Atti likes this.