Background Image

Fallen Angels Take Residence Here.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Cypher, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Hmm. I shall wait to see the hand you will play, cypher. Only then shall I pass the sentence.
    Hakula likes this.

2. Brother Idaeus, you my friend are awesome. Let us hunt this Fallen and retrieve the Lion Sword for the glory of our Primarch and our brethren so that we may purge this heresy from our chapter.

3. We shall search far and wide with fury and zeal! We will hunt down that which had forsaken us many years ago! We shall reclaim that which was lost and be forgiven of the sins of our traitorous brothers! We shall succeed!!

[​IMG]
  4. sigh. I Respect you Dark Angles very much. Bud do you even know what secrets your chapter has hidden from the Imperium for fear of retaliation from the other chapters and the Inquisition?
  5. Brother-Atti Atti Well-Known Member

It's not fear, it's the SHAME that some of our brothers broke with the Imperium. So we had to fought theme and came to late to helping the Emperor on Terra against the Heretics. This is why we must hunt all of the Fallen down to let them repent.
    And enemy of the state is Cypher!
  6. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

We pull in money - recruits. Just to combat Cypher.
    Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt. All for revenge.
  7. Assuming the lore written within the pages of Lexicanum is correct then yes we are fully aware of the betrayal of the Fallen and the duties of the Unforgiven.
  8. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Tssst, Fallen, what are those schmuks doing now days anyway, Warp dust?
  9. what relationship do the fallen and the alpha legion have? cypher and the primarchs of that legion?
  10. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

*warps in looks at all the angry green guys... and sits down eatting Khorne Beard..* "want any?" *food falling out of mouth*