Background Image

Fallen Angels Take Residence Here.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Cypher, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Snaekoll_Gunni Gunni Subordinate

Repent I shall not, your renegades as you call them are brothers that you have lost touch with. You shall repent for your sins for the All Father is not a god something you would learn from you're fallen brothers and you're Deathwing are the fallen you just don't know it. Hidden in plain sight, but Iam a wolf I no such things [;)]
  2. Snaekoll_Gunni Gunni Subordinate

Here's some mjod brother
  3. Snaekoll_Gunni Gunni Subordinate

You wouldn't know brother but yes have some mjod brother I don't know if other astartes can handle it though
  4. Snaekoll_Gunni Gunni Subordinate

The first legion is half fallen brother
  5. Snaekoll_Gunni Gunni Subordinate

Here's some mjod, oh have you heard about the the fallen and the dark angel secret, Purge them inquisition and get off our tails.:p
  6. Rhomen Forum Beta Tester

Whats funny is your forum avatar is from the Dark Angel Codex and you're trying to be a puppy.

Unforgiven... Looks like a Fallen Angel to me.
  7. half is a bit much... wasn't that many :X
  8. Unglory Unglory Subordinate

From 40k Wiki:
    Dark Angels (I Legion) - 20,000 Astartes comprised the I Legion during the latter days of the Great Crusade

Luthor had 500 full marines that were exciled with him and used as the training officers. He had also stopped sending recruits to El'Johnson when he went rouge. So definately less then half since El'Johnson prob had the vast majority of the legion with him when he was on Crusade. Personally i would estimate Luthor had around 1500-3000 max with him on Caliban, though most would have been freshly promoted to full Battle Brother.
    Interesting to note is how much the Fall/Hersey/Purge costed the Dark Angles in numbers.... Since Girlyman restructured the Legions to 1000 man Chapters, that was the new max population of the DA. But they only made 6 maybe 7 Sucessor chapters = 6000-7000 marines + 1000 left as DA. So that would mean that if they had 20,000ish at the start of the Hourus Hersey they lost 12,000ish Space Marines and their Primarch ... A good reason to be pissy.
    Vrakos Valcoran likes this.
  9. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

Oh btw now that we are talking about the fallen... not sure is anyone interested in this or not but could be cool if you could be a fallen and join the loyalists ranks and try to get up the chain of command and play against the loyalists even tough your in their ranks ;)
    Just a creepy idea... Aplha Legion does something similar also. but hey it's just an creepy idea. What do you guys think?
  10. kernowstig Member

That's not creepy, it's heresy!

On a more serious note, I like the idea but to maintain game balance loyalist marines would have to be able to infiltrate the ranks of chaos and I think the inquisition might have something to say about that.
    Hakula likes this.