Background Image

Fallen Angels Take Residence Here.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Cypher, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Xorgacz Xorgacz Member

Actually some say it should be "In Alae Mortis; The wings of death" but the standard of the Deathwing has "Ir Akae Mortis; Death Oath"

and as a Deathwing member i shall use this banner to rally more brothers to the cause :D
  2. Quick he ran that way get him you over zealous nancy boys *points in the opposite direction of cypher and the fallen* don't mind me I'm just your everyday wolf guard just passing by(cypher my pack have a thunderhawk ready to get you out of here)
    Keeper of the Mjod likes this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

hey there space wolf want some fenrisan ale? i am trying to figure out why the dark angels are fighting one anthor
  4. Its all a rather messy civil war that they think no one knows about but really everyone does we just don't care see when their primarch sent his trusted advisor back and gave him the cold shoulder so to speak he went a little mad and the dark angels around him joined him to fight the primarch and this is how it started in a very rought nut shell

5. ~Last words of Captain Michael Steelfang.
  6. Unless you care to back those words up I suggest you stand down a better men than you have tried and they all end up the same mangled corpses
  7. I heard there'd be some fenrisian ale here... hand me a tankard or face the Emperor's wrath >:u
  8. Here you go now sit back and watch as I pop this dark angel's head off like a bottle cap
  9. hm I didn't bring a chair with me, can I have that dark angel after you're done with him? need to make myself a new one
  10. I've heard that your fenrisian ale works pretty well as a prometheum substitute in flamers... am I right to assume it tastes as bad, too?