Background Image

"Failed to connect to Eternal Crusade Servers" "Connection Timed out"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pocky, Sep 17, 2016.

1. I'm assuming most people encounter these in the majority of the games they find.

You guys are planning to launch in a week and the most basic of features - finding and staying in games - is completely bugged.

Is this something the developers are aware of and are rushing to fix?
    Simferius likes this.
  2. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

For me it only happens on Harkus as Eldar
  3. I get disconnected when I try to use quick battle, loading into the battle and then if I do get in it also disconnects me regularly loading the next round.

I just keep trying and eventually get in but I know other people will be far less patient than I am.
  4. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

I've been getting this error since Alpha launched. I have to join again about 5 times before it lets me in, I wish BE would respond to this error as they didn't answer my ticket I submitted months ago
  5. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

I get this almost exclusively when trying to play Harkus. Once on Blackbolt.
  6. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

I've been getting this a lot lately, along with the exp. progression bugging out.
  7. Technogeist Technogeist Active Member

I have to go through these 6-7 times so that I can experience the last 2 minutes of a crushing defeat while listening to deafening 2d sound effects that make my head hurt. Launch soon :D
    Pocky and Galen like this.
  8. The progression bug out seems tied to these, it happens after I time out.

Basically I have to restart the game every match, to enable the results screen and rejoin a game.
  9. Kyros Drakonite Preacher

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Game is doing you a favor.

In all seriousness tho, I was on the same boat, constant failed to connect to Harkus as Eldar. Probably an issue with the increased player count.
  10. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Got it at least once with every map so far, joining as a big group.