Background Image

Faction Population Shift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Still firmly believe Free2Waaagh should have been a thing, where all the free players were on Orks, at least then LSM wouldn't have so many excuses for why they lose
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Mindless waves of uncertain random playstyle players? Sounds like the perfect fit for Orks
    JojoKasei likes this.
  3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

And they still whine how underpowered they are.

There is this saying:

Bad artisan will always blame the tools.
  4. Regarding tools and making do with what we have. I used to use this for most of my creative life and I got some pretty awesome results from it after running it through my cross technology analogue to digital process;

upload_2018-4-15_20-41-2.png

Now through the technological advancement of SCIENCE!!! I use this;

And oh my god its another world. The only way I can explain the vast and bounding difference between these two worlds would like a blind person being able to see for the first time. The things I can do with this? It's a joyous thing. So much freedom, precision, control, integrated utility and natural flow. Stuff I could only dream of doing with my trusty old clip board, pencil and A4 Photocopier paper.

So here's a positive inflection on that saying;

A good artist does the best they can with the tools they have till technology advances and they can afford to upgrade those tools, then they do the best they can with those new tools till technology advances and they can afford to upgrade to those new tools and so on.

Speaking of application of tools and making the best of what we have at our disposal;
    So, I don't always play LSM, but when I do I play to their strengths much like I did on my clip board and still get some pretty fantastic results.

Likewise, I don't always play CSM, Ork or Eldar, but when I do I play to their strengths much like I now do on my Wacom MobileStudio Pro.

And bringing it back as this ones gotten loose a bit, post bolter nerf the crowd that follow what ever the current meta is have migrated L/CSM to re-distribute amongst Ork and Eldar. Doesn't get much simpler than that and yeah the result is more variety, less cheese and more fun for all factions. Everybody wins!
  5. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Just play Orkz, there is literally no pressure to do well. Just shoot gun and have fun.
    Deathwish and Talron like this.
  6. Spurius Spurius New Member

I tried the other factions but... I'm not a fan of them tbh, it's more to do with me only playing this game as a means to play a Space Marine with others since SM is all but dead lol. Though, I have to admit I find it painful when everyone runs about rather than working as a team (which is how an Astarte is supposed to fight) which when done basically sees to the LSM overpower all factions, more so if everyone has a good class that they can cover each other with. I mean... it's funny how we work together as a proper team in PvE but come PvP all that goes out the window and it's just a mess of toxic mess of people blaming each other.