Background Image

Faction Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revenlear, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which faction will you choose

1. Orks

13.4%
  2. Chaos

26.4%
  3. Eldar

17.2%
  4. Space Marine

43.1%
  1. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Uarg'Gaon'n likes this.
  2. Rentor Rentor Drill Abbott

lame video, rates up there with the kid that had his wow account canceled by his mom. yea, that was fake and so is the one you listed.
  3. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

The term you are probably looking for is "FAKE AND GAY!!!!111" (no offense to homosexual forum members and or visitors). And even assuming it is fake, what role does it play in the context of this situation?
  4. Kunitsa Kunitsa Well-Known Member

AGK is one of the Classics.. besides, that guy became an Angry Marine later so don't mess up with him Rentor.
  5. Rentor Rentor Drill Abbott

Really? lol
  6. John Patterson Active Member

They would probably just have the "Tau Empire".
  7. Kunitsa Kunitsa Well-Known Member

Clearly! Can't you sense his potential?!

Very likely.. Kroot and Gue'vesa are an unlikely maybe but Vespid will definitely not be playable.
  8. Captin Insano New Member

I will say the Space Marines up until the Imperial Guard are introduced mainly i have to be SM so i dont kill my boys
  9. Shas'o monat Azkaellon Subordinate

Tau and kroots stand as one, moreover vespid is one of the oldest allied races of Tau.

Gue'vesa would be stupid, but there's no other jumper unit to match other factions' units : xv 22 stealth are... well, stealthy and devs already said they don't want stealth classes, though it may change in the future, and xv 8 crisis are elite units, more suited to fight against terminators and the like.
  10. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

I picked Chaos... cause the Imperium failed in its duty to put Salamanders as a launching Chapter.......