Background Image

Faction Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revenlear, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which faction will you choose

1. Orks

13.4%
  2. Chaos

26.4%
  3. Eldar

17.2%
  4. Space Marine

43.1%
  1. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Same here, as soon as the Tau are released i will change faction... if the Tau has no viable melee class (kroot or a shaper? ethereal or most likely one of the ethereal guard?) i will stick with Eldar...
  2. Shas'O Kais ShasO-Kais Active Member

we'll probably have Kroot and maybe Vespid as a fast attack melee unit. You will probably be able to upgrade your Kroot to a shaper after awhile and the Vespid to an Eldar Vespid if thats how it sounds like things will work.
  3. I haven't really made a decision yet. I'm leaning towards Space Marines, but until more info on the classes/factions is revealed, I could go anyway.
  4. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

The thing is Kroot and Vespid are not the same race as Tau... dunno if the devs will let us switch race as easy as class... long time till they have to think about it and ask all this questions lol
  5. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

Chaos Space Marine i want to play like Raptor :D it would be cool that they let player who play like Raptors to become Warp Talons and probably i will play with Space Marine later, but Chaos for the start
    DreadForce83 likes this.
  6. Ardenstrom Ardenstrom Active Member

Space Marines for sure. Space Wolves and Dark Angels

But trying out all of the factions is going to be quite interesting
  7. Whiskey Whiskey Subordinate

I was going SM when I first heard of this game, but I am Chaos now and will stay there. It just seems a better fir from what I have seen this far.
  8. Chaos calls to me. The Night Lords will hunt and I will be with them.
  9. Meow Tyff Subordinate

And then the Space Marines lose and they're all like

[​IMG]
  10. Rentor Rentor Drill Abbott

It has always been Chaos for me