Background Image

Faction Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revenlear, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which faction will you choose

1. Orks

13.4%
  2. Chaos

26.4%
  3. Eldar

17.2%
  4. Space Marine

43.1%
  1. Revenlear Revenlear Subordinate

Simple as that, which faction will you play? We had that same poll on the old forums, but it closed some days ago. I'm sorry if this is anywhere else on the new forums, then just close this.
    Back to topic, I'll definitely go first as Space Marines, and I hope I'll stay there. But if they're badly balanced or simply not fun to play, I will probably switch to Chaos. I really liked them in Retribution, but I haven't got any closer to them tough.
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Astartes, The Emperor's Angels of Death.
  3. Jericho Jericho Forum Beta Tester

Went with SM again as I really couldn't see myself playing a different faction but I am thinking about Eldar and Chaos a lot lately as I am starting to think they might be more organised
    Whiskey likes this.
  4. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

This poll must be pinned to the top)
  5. I am the Emperor's mailed fist!
  6. Kharas Kharas Menial

"I am the Hammer..." 'Nough said... ;)
  7. Revenlear Revenlear Subordinate

Ok, there seems to be some kind of "advantage" for the Space Marines, but I'm not sure where it is coming from... :)
  8. I think the odds will even a bit, after the other races are introduced, and also when the "regular joe" sees the spikes and skulls on the chaos armors, lots of people will go that way (same thing happened in Warhammer online). never underestimate the COOL factor...
    :cool:
    Aleks_L, Unconquered, Whiskey and 2 others like this.
  9. Nakkio Nakkio Master

All these Rotten Corpse worshippers..
    FOR CHAOS!
  10. What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea. -
    Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
    Aleks_L, Fian and So-Kiel like this.