Background Image

Exodite World Nyesinka Eldar ((warning Pic Heavy))

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Asheru, Oct 26, 2013.

1. ((Some of you were asking what my Eldar look like for my little Exodite world well here is some idea of what my army looks like, sadly my camera sucks so... well its not the best pictures...))

Counts as Crimson Hunter Exarch

WIP Female Avatar ((My whole Exodite force is girls))

((Going to have to multi post this... Can only post 2 pics at at time))
  2. [​IMG]
    WIP Wave Serpent Tank

Warp Hunter Heavy Support Tank
  3. [​IMG]
    Farseer Kheera Eversong

Dual Mirror Sword Banshee
  4. [​IMG]
    Female Guardian Heavy Weapon Crew manning a Bright Lance

((Well that just a few ideas of what my Eldar force looks like whats yours?))
    PorOborosCain and IdranelLives like this.
  5. winbringer windbringer Active Member

A very nice army, i must say you did an excellent job on the converted phoenix and avatar.

I still have to paint mine, but i look forwards to seeing what other Eldar players have made.
  6. May I ask what's the fluff-reason for this?
  7. GunboatDiplomat New Member

That female avatar is great. Kinda reminds me of interpretations of Boudicca mixed with Medusa.
  8. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Thin your pai- ah, sorry. Just a reflex of mine

I also like the avatar. In some way, I find it more fear-inducing than the largely faceless regular-guy-on-fire.
  9. (( Fluff wise? Not really one modeling challenge wise its a lot of fun. Also if I beat you in a game its fun to tell people "Well you just got beat by a bunch of girls"))
  10. i remember someone at my local GW made an exodite force using lizard men. he used some of the accesories for decoration, his jetbikes were riding cold ones and his fire prism gun was mounted on a stegadon. it was converted exceptionally and the painting was good. wish i took pics.