Background Image

Execution Brainstorming!

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Savij, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I'll agree to that, though I also feel that different animations will have different delays to when the target is actually killed. Perhaps once the custom executions are loaded in, we'll be able to get different levels of XP depending on how long it takes and how flashy it is. Like the aforementioned rokkit execution could take several seconds but would give you double the execution XP due to the delay and ridiculousness of the kill.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  2. or each execution has 3 levels of lenght
    you hold E while executing, a ring apears during exectuion which fills up as long you hold E
    if you release E before the first ring is filled you will do a short execution
    fill up the first ring and you will do a extended exectuion which will gain you 200% exp but will take double the time to execute
    fill up the 2nd ring and you will do a long and gory exectuion which will gain you another 200% exp

more risk = more exp
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I like that idea. I request that you add that to the Feature Requests page so that we may vote on getting it into the game.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  4. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Totally necro'ing this thread. Sorry!

Powerfist execution idea: Marine picks up enemy by the scruff/neck, and then follows up with a gut punch, completely blowing out their mid-section.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  5. Roopevil roopevil Arkhona Vanguard

This thread has no use now ... Atleast until blood and gore dlc ... We need bigger executions back ....
  6. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Orks: grab the enemy by the neck and repeatedly headbutt them until their skull shatters. Then a big laugh followed by "I'm da tuffest!" being yelled by the Ork.
    NostramoBorn likes this.