Background Image

Exclusive Pre-order items for Founders and Early Access (and Console)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Fiasko New Member

Ok, got a question - I bought my steam early access after the Nathan post (first post of this thread).

It means that I should recive 20k RTP (which I have) and thats all?

(sorry if I'm asking dump question)
  2. all early access and founders will get that weapons in the first post
  3. Galban Galban Cipher

Can we get a list? As someone who bought the Eldar relic pack i've only received the Dire Avenger main weapon...
  4. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Thinking about it, by giving away the Shuriken Cannon to the Eldar, it means that early access and founders start we one weapon more for Eldar than those who buy the game post launch.
    I still don't get why the fog the Eldar get a Shuriken Cannon instead of a Reaper Launcher, as the Reaper Launcher is the stock weapon for the Dark Reaper, but then again, I am still angry about the ridiculous naming thing too :(
  5. Are the weapons on the first post in the game? I haven't seen them available for any of my guys yet.
  6. GratLurking Recruit

Only ones I've seen is the bronze pistols and knives, guessing first-tier Founder rewards. The early-arrival stuff from first post is either not done yet, or did I somehow not qualify for those in first post?
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Relax they are not ingame yet!
  8. Oh man, that chainsword. I think I'm in love :D
  9. Candle Candle Arkhona Vanguard

Absorb me of my negligence but shouldn't this post be removed? The founder's items we received are different from the ones displayed in more ways than just color.
  10. Neo Neo Member

The ones we have received are not the ones in the OP, the Items in the OP have yet to be added to the game.